My aim is to help to make your driving lessons in Leighton Buzzard not only easier but also enjoyable.
To do that I offer the following:
- A client-centered approach to learning,
- Driving Lessons at a time to suit you,
- Drop off and pick up from a location in Leighton Buzzard of your choice (within reason)
- Lessons planned by students to reach their goals. Free online theory training via Theory Test Pro
- Access to relaxation and confidence-building resources on Confident Drivers
- Free welcome pack for all students
- Free home visit or assessment drive where appropriate
- Parent guidance lessons – support and guidance before going out on the road with your son/daughter
- YouTube guidance for Show Me Tell Me Questions on my YouTube channel
Driving Lesson Prices
I work in the Leighton Buzzard area, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
What you get:
26 in-car driving lessons
13 online lessons & workbooks
2 driver behaviour lessons
Full support for private practice
Access to Theory Test Pro & Confident Drivers
In-car driving lessons
1 hour £40
1.5 hours £60
2 hours £80
Block book 5 hours or more £38 per hour
1 hour online lessons
Group session £10
1-2-1 session £25
Call or Text Kev on 07507772822
All students who book our ultimate package or in-car driving lessons are given FREE access to Theory Test Pro and Confident Drivers.
Are you feeling nervous about driving?
Or do you experience test day nerves?
I offer every student FREE access to the Confident Drivers website which includes a wide range of techniques, resources to help you manage and overcome any nerves or anxiety about driving.
Theory Test Pro
Have you passed your theory test?
Passing your theory test is an essential step as you can not book your practical driving test until you do.
I offer every student FREE access to the Theory Test Pro resources to help you practice your road theory knowledge to pass your test.
Well, what can be said about Kev? 12/10 for everything, I was really nervous but Kev kept calm and professional throughout and made learning to drive a genuinely fun experience, I would recommend Kev to anyone without a doubt!
Why choose me? See my reviews on Google and Facebook or at the bottom of the page to see what my pupils say about their experience of learning to drive and couple that with my professional experience to help you make your choice. I am:
- Grade 6 driving instructor (top 7% of driving instructors in the UK)
- Grade 6 Fleet driver trainer
- Btec Level 4 coach for Driver Development
- Previously a Tri-Coaching trainer offering CPD courses to other driving instructors
- Driver Metrics accredited coach
- Brake Ambassador
- Personal Development and Business coach outside of the driver training industry
- NLP Practitioner
- Reliable & Relaxed
- Patient & Friendly
- Committed to giving you the best value for money in your driving lessons
- Committed to my own Continuing Professional Development to enable me to give the latest news and information to my students
**Grade 6 is the highest grade a driving instructor can be awarded. I achieved sixes on every element being assessed.
View Kev Field’s reviews
Call or Text Kev on 07507772822
· See what others are saying about their driving lessons with Kev ·
” 100% best driving instructor! Felt right at home behind the wheel while Kev was teaching me! And I couldn’t of got a better result and that’s all down to Kev!”
” Great communication, I have always felt safe, confident, capable and competent when driving with Kev. Before my test he made me feel relaxed and talked me through what was going to happen on the test. Brilliant at showing you areas you need to improve on too. And I passed my driving test first time! 😀 Thank you so much!”
” Would highly recommend Kev as an excellent driving instructor. With every lesson he is reliable and stays calm, allowing you to relax any nerves about learning to drive, whilst tailoring his teaching to your own individual needs!”